Here’s a peep at what new products, music, and accessories I’m lusting over for the month of July. You got the inside scoop on something hot?! Leave me a comment and share your faves!
What I’m Loving right now…
1. Crossbody Bags – I’m letting go of my big purse struggle for the summer. I love the versatility of a bag that can be carried as a clutch or worn across the body. This green Cole Haan bag with standout gold hardware is the perfect companion for just about any summer day.
2. Biosilk Silk Therapy – I live for this stuff. It’s the perfect product for long straight hair. I use whenever I wash my hair and as a heat protector when I’m flat ironing. The result is weightless, soft & shiny hair! You HAVE to try this stuff! You can get the 3 oz. bottle for about $14 but the 7 oz. bottle is definitely worth it if you love it as much as I do. Check Soap.com or Ulta Stores. (I was lucky enough to find a 7 oz. bottle in Kroger for $10! #score!)
3. Chance Eau Tendre by Chanel – Once you’ve found your signature scent it’s hard to love another. Eau Tendre is a fruity/feminine version of the original by Chanel. I’m in LOVE and I’m definitely going to stick with this one for a while.[/two_two]
4. Big Sean “Finally Famous” – I don’t know if it’s because I’m homesick or because I’m “addicted to real” Big Sean’s Finally Famous is giving me everything right now and I can’t seem to get enough. “My Last” drew me in but Big Sean didn’t disappoint. You can hear Kanye’s influence in his style & the beats, old school samples, and background vocals make the last third of the album. Don’t hesitate, cop this!
5. Silicone Watches – I’m a fool for a chunky band in a bright color. I have a few already and I’m ready to collect more. It’s a great way to add a pop of color to an outfit without going overboard. I’m currently lusting after this turquoise Lacoste watch available on Zappos.com.
6. Cat Eye Sunnies – I keep my eyewear fairly simple by sticking to shapes that I’m most comfortable with. There’s something sleek and feminine about this pair of oversized Balenciaga Beauties.
This is only a small sample of things that I can’t get enough of for the month of July.
What are you currently obsessed with this summer?